Welcome to the Myflexifit range of service offerings (the "Service"). This Service is provided by Flexible Fitness Technologies Limited, a Company incorporated under the UK Companies Act, 2006, having its registered office at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ (“Myflexifit”), and is accessible via web, mobile app or other platform by visitors and users of the Service ("You" and/or "Your").
When you interact with us through any of our digital platforms, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you, such as:
• Full Name;
• Contact Number(s);
• Email Address;
• Mailing Address;
• Information about your home which you give us;
• Financial information, such as credit card numbers etc. used to transact with us (we do not collect, store or maintain your Financial Information, but merely provide a gateway to our third party payment processor, who will collect that information and process your payment);
• Your IP address;
• Profile information, including userids, passwords, classes taken, data detailing your current state of fitness / health etc.;
• Information that you submit to Myflexifit while using the Service (for example: comments, messages, images, videos, data from a wearable ( or otherwise) fitness device relating to your performance in an activity);
• Any other mandatory or optional information necessary or as is requested; and
• Any other personal information which you give us in connection with a transaction In addition to the information above, we collect certain non-personally identifiable information, which may include, but not be limited to:
• Attendance history;
• Purchase history;
• Fitness related information;
• Frequency of workouts;
• Length of workouts; and/or
• Such other information.
Further, when you visit any of our digital platforms, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our platform and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our platform, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our platform etc. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our platforms. We may also use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our platform.
Using your information:
By providing us with the information about you as above, you hereby give your consent to use the information in the following ways:
• to share your Personal Data with Myflexifit professionals in order to carry out our business
• to provide you with information on our offerings that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
• to communicate with you regarding the status of your products and services and to allow you to communicate with us;
• to notify you about changes or additions to our Service offerings;
• to enhance or supplement or Service offerings to you including but not limited to analysis of your posture / form based on video of your workouts
• to perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others; and
• for marketing purposes.
Sharing your information:
The following categories of information may be publicly viewable on your profile, or elsewhere in the Service:
• any information in your profile (for example: username, actual name, a picture, bio, or your location);
• classes you've done;
• classes you’re teaching;
• any likes or comments you post;
• data on your performance;
• audio, images, or video of your participation; and
• other such information provided by you, which you have agreed to be shared with public.
Myflexifit may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Myflexifit’s affiliates, agents or service providers.
All other information provided by you shall be considered as Personal Data. Myflexifit shall not share any information with third parties as we consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties, as set out below:
• Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
• Related Companies: We may also share your Personal Data with the Myflexifit affiliate companies.
• Legal Requirements: Myflexifit may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Myflexifit, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Products or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
• Promotions: From time to time Myflexifit may run promotional or marketing efforts, including, but not limited to contest, sweepstakes and/or give-aways with third parties (collectively, “Promotions”). If you choose to participate in any such Promotions, then any personal information you provide in order to participate in a Promotion may be shared with such third parties and be subject to the privacy policies of those third parties.
• Social Media: You may also be provided the opportunity to share your information through third party services like Facebook and Twitter, if you choose to do so
• Marketing and advertising: Myflexifit and its affiliates may use Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about products and services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessing your information:
If you have provided us with your email address and you would like to unsubscribe from our service, then please click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email communications. It may take up to 72 hours to process your unsubscribe request.
If you have purchased a subscription for our Service or otherwise signed up for an account, then you may access your account at any time once logged onto any of our digital platforms and you may modify, update and change your account settings through your account.
Where do we transfer your information to?
We may transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in countries where standards of data protection may not be equivalent to those that apply inside the EEA. If we do, we will comply with all relevant data protection legislation.
Protecting your information:
Myflexifit takes reasonable steps to protect the information provided via our digital platforms from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. We will post a notice on our digital platforms or through the Service in case of any material security breach that endangers your privacy or information. We may also temporarily shut down a service to protect your information.
Removal of information: